Saturday, January 25, 2014

{Girls Night Out}

Hey there!

I had a wonderful J-Term! I didn't do everything that I wanted to do, but I accomplished a lot and had tons of fun. This last week I had a girls night out. I invited some girls from Revive and they invited some friends too! 

To start off the evening we painted our nails. One of my friends that came has an outrageously amazing nail polish stash. She brought this huge container of lots of colors!


After getting some awesome colors on our nails, we did a cool craft. We got some plain white mugs and decorated them with sharpies, then put them in the oven awhile to cook the marker on. This craft was super easy and fun, and I think everyone will use them. 


I love seeing how creative everyone is. All of the mugs were so different and unique!


The night ended with lots of chatting, laughter, and playing cards.


Spending time with these girls was great! They're all so fun, silly, and sweet. I loved being able to all be together and chill. Hopefully we can have one of these fun nights again! I'm thankful that God has put these girls in my life. They're such a blessing!


No comments:

Post a Comment