Thursday, October 10, 2013

New Beginnings

Hi everyone!

I've been thinking about starting a blog for awhile and finally decided to do it. I don't know tons about having a blog, but I've followed several the last few years, so I'm going to jump in! One of the main reasons that I want to blog is because I just started college this fall, and I want to document it. I want to share about the fun, stressful, and growing times in this new stage of life, and also be able to look back on them.

Well, here's a little about me: I have an amazing, kind of large family that I LOVE!! I am so blessed to have such supportive, loving, godly parents, and such fun, encouraging siblings. God has also given me some great friends! It has definitely been different and hard being apart from my family and friends, but it has made me reach out and build new relationships. I am in love with Jesus, the Creator of the Universe, who loves me unconditionally! I am extremely passionate about teaching kids and speaking Spanish, which are the two things that I am studying in college. Something else that I love is food! I love to cook, bake, and eat. Some of my favorite things will probably be what I blog about as well.

I hope that you enjoy my tidbits about life!

1 comment:

  1. Suz, I absolutely love your blog and look forward to new postings. Now you are up with Sharon and Dad!!

    ReplyDelete